Search

Tuesday, November 4

Anchorman Drew Breaks Down Election 2008

A few weeks ago Drew's sister asked from the rear of "daddy car", "Daddy, what are all those signs everywhere?"

I answered that they were for John McCain and Barack Obama, because they were running for President. After answering the following "why?" questions, I figured the issue was over.

However, after turning onto a new street where a whole new set of signs lay ahead, I heard Drew exclaiming from his car seat "John McCain! John McCain! John McCain!"

So that is how Drew learned to say John McCain and Barack Obama. Somewhere in there, they both also learned the name "Sarah Palin".

Naturally, we thought we'd get all of this on tape and so we dressed Drew up in his tie, cleaned up his face, bribed him with Skittles and rolled the tape. We didn't practice this beforehand, didn't suggest answers for him or his sister, and neither of them know who we're voting for...Here's how it turned out.

5 comments:

AJ's Mom said...

LOL!!!!!

MB said...

Your last question is the best!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna need help here picking my jaw up off the table!

Kristen said...

This is great! I love his 'k' sounds! Kevin still can't get those... hopefully they will some soon!

Unknown said...

oh my GOD! THIS is a future political candidate...good luck to you both! Adorable and BEYOND! Jodi