Search

Monday, July 21

All Better

All is well on the home front. Drew is rash and virus free, and finally has his appetite back. He's back to his usual self, full of energy. He was even able to celebrate PaPa's birthday this weekend!

I ran into the EMT's that were at our house when we called 911 last Sunday night while doing the grocery shopping on Saturday. (I was sad that Drew was at home napping, and that they couldn't see him in action.) They were so nice to us that night, so it was nice to thank them for their help and support.

I'm hoping we don't see another virus like that anytime soon.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm so glad to "hear" that Drew is doing better! Kids always seem to bounce back quicker than adults! Hope you don't have any more episodes!

Always gone Dad said...

Glad to see Drew has shed that ugly sickness.. I am sure you guys can enjoy the rest of the wonderful summer time weather from here on in . :)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Drew's better. I can't even imagine what you went through when he had a seizure. Impressive job making the diagnosis. I hope the rest of the summer is sickness free!
Lisa
Mom to Brendan 20 months