Search

Saturday, January 1

New Year's Resolution

I will blog more.

That seems easy. Very simple to do, right? But it will take an effort. I haven't blogged in a while, not because I don't have anything to say or share, but becuase I've felt like every post I write is the same. I sing the praises of cochlear implants. I brag about cute little guy and all of his acheivments. So blogging has seemed rather...redundant. Blah. The same old, day in and day out.

But I will blog more. The happenings of the litle guy and his sister. And you may just have to read through some bragging. And you may have to read about how miraculous cochlear implants are. But, that's Drew' life. And that's the reason for the blog.


4 comments:

Ben's Mom said...

I'll always read your blog! Drew is an amazing little boy and a wonderful role model for Ben. I resolve to blog more, too. Happy New Year!

Emily said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to introduce myself. I haven't read very far yet, but I see that you visited the Moog Center back in 2006 when Drew was a baby. We actually live in St. Louis and my daughter goes to Moog. She is only 9 months old, so we are just starting our journey. Drew seems to be doing wonderfully! Anyway, just wanted to say hello. It's so nice to read about other children and their success - it gives me much hope for my daughter.

Emily

tammy said...

I always enjoy reading your blog and hearing Drew stories! It's given us hope and guidance since day one and I hope the stories never go away! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Love the pic of the kids! Too cute!!!

Susannah said...

i agree with tammy! :) monrovia turns 3 in april & we have her big iep coming up then. i'm sure they'll say "she's doing too well. she doesn't need services." i remembered you have lots of iep resources on here, so i'll be poking around for some guidance :)