Search

Friday, January 1

Happy New Year!

Buh-bye, 2009! I can't say that I am sad to see you go. Sure, there were very memorable and wonderful things that happened throughout the year, like watching this little girl dance ballet to "Jolly Old St. Nicholas":

But mostly 2009 stunk. The year was filled with stress, personally and professionally. The economy stunk, which didn't directly impact our jobs, but it did indirectly. Over one half of our year was spent dealing with the ridiculous IEP process, which wore on us physically and left both Drew's Dad and I sleepless for months on end. My car was broken in to, my lap-top stolen, losing months of pictures of the kids, including Drew's Sisters' 4th Birthday pictures. Just a bunch of little things that added up to 2009 not being one of our most favorite years.

I know that there are many that had far worse trails in 2009, and I truly pray for all of us that 2010 brings happier days. The new year brings the hope that better days are ahead. And 2010 is already starting better than 2009 did: we rang in the new year without anyone having the flu!

Happy New Year! May 2010 be a wonderful year for all!

2 comments:

leah said...

May 2010 be a much better year to all of us! Happy New Year!!

Quotation Machine said...

Great rread thank you