Search

Wednesday, August 20

What Does A Cochlear Implant Look Like? - Captioned Version

Last week I posted a video titled "What Does a Cochlear Implant Look Like?", which I thought would be helpful for everyone who hadn't seen one up close before.

In my rush to get it posted (it had been sitting on the camera for months), I neglected to add captions using Overstream. Elizabeth at DeafVillage.com told me she thought the video was really valuable, so I made sure to add the captions to make sure everyone could see what I am describing in the video.

Here is the link to the captioned version of What Does A Cochlear Implant Look Like?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

To Drews Dad: Thank you for taking the time to explain what a CI does. I am looking into getting a CI because hearing aids arent useful for me anymore.

Thanks Again.